From our famous prime rib, to steak and seafood favorites, we’ve been cooking up lunch and dinner for nearly 40 years right here in the heart of Main Street in Lake Placid with views of Mirror Lake.
House Fry Basket — 10
House seasoned or with shaved parmesan flakes and your choice of garlic or truffle Saratoga olive oil
Classic Crab Cakes — 22
Flavorful crab cake made with assorted spices; fried and served with pico de gallo and cajun remoulade
Nachos — 14
Crispy tortilla chips piled high with onions, jalapeños, peppers, tomatoes, and queso; served with a side of zesty salsa, sour cream, and guacamole *Add our famous John Brown I.P.A. BBQ pulled pork or grilled chicken +$5
Beer Mussels — 16
Tender mussels steamed in our haystack blonde, cherry tomatoes, fresh garlic, lemon; served with a toasted baguette
Duck Wings — 18
Choice of house dry rub, Cajun honey, Nashville hot, bourbon BBQ, Buffalo hot, golden BBQ, or mango habanero
Shrimp Cocktail — 18
Chilled jumbo shrimp, tangy cocktail sauce; a classic seafood appetizer
Pig Wings — 16
Farm raised ham shanks tossed in your choice of house dry rub, Cajun honey, Nashville hot, bourbon BBQ, Buffalo hot, golden BBQ, or mango habanero
Maple Bacon & Beer Braised Brussel Sprouts — 13
Rich, succulent brussel sprouts with bacon and braised in our beer
SOUPS + SALADS
add to any salad: crispy chicken ($10), grilled chicken (+$12) grilled shrimp (+$12), broiled salmon (+$16), 6oz flat iron steak (+$16)
Adirondack Clam Chowder — 8 / 10
house favorite for over 35 years; extra hearty, New England style chowder
French Onion Soup — 12
Sherried French onion soup baked with provolone and Swiss
Adirondack Clam Chowder — 8/10
House favorite for over 35 years – extra hearty – New England style chowder
Soup du Jour — 8/10
Ask your server for today’s soup special
Caesar — 14
Crisp romaine, creamy Caesar dressing, garlic croutons, grated parmesan cheese
House Salad — 14
Spring mixed greens, red onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, croutons; your choice of dressing
Classic Waldorf — 14
A blend of locally grown crisp apples, iceberg lettuce, celery, grapes, walnuts; tossed with our house creamy style dressing
Roasted Beet — 17
Arugula, sliced beets, goat cheese, sliced apples, sliced onion, walnuts; with a balsamic reduction
BURGERS, SANDWICHES, AND SUCH
served with dressed greens – substitute fries or a side salad (+$2); gluten-free buns available upon request
Fish & Chips — 26
Battered and fried Haddock served with fries & coleslaw
John Brown Pulled Pork Sandwich — 18
John Brown IPA BBQ pulled pork on a toasted brioche bun topped with house-made coleslaw and pickles
Chicken Finger Basket — 17
Chicken fingers and fries with choice of dry rub, Cajun honey, Nashville hot, bourbon BBQ, Buffalo hot, golden BBQ, or mango habanero
Chipotle Black Bean Burger — 20
Topped with red onions, jalapenos, guacamole, and pepper jack cheese; served on a toasted brioche bun
Gobble ‘Til You Wobble — 20
Sliced oven roasted turkey topped with swiss cheese, cranberry mayo, homemade stuffing; served on grilled white bread
Kickin’ Chicken Heat — 18
Fried boneless chicken breast topped with green leaf lettuce, dill pickle chips, sliced tomato, pepper jack cheese, spicy aioli; served on a toasted brioche bun
ADK Reuben — 18
Sliced braised corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing; served on toasted rye bread
Prime-Time Burger — 24
8oz burger seasoned with cajun spice and topped with cherrywood smoked bacon, shaved prime rib, cheddar cheese and drizzled with homemade steak sauce; served on a toasted brioche bun
Gouda-licious Burger — 21
8oz burger seasoned with dry rub and topped with applewood smoke bacon, smoked gouda, onion straws, sweet barbeque sauce; served on a toasted pretzel bun
AFTER 4PM ENTREES
Flat Iron Steak — 28
Grilled 6oz flat iron steak marinated in a homemade marinade; served with your choice of two sides
14oz Prime Rib — 38
Slow roasted to perfection in our custom tenderizing oven boasting rich flavors, served blackened or oven roasted with your choice of two sides
Maple Glazed Salmon — 36
A succulent salmon fillet glazed with our sweet and savory house-made maple bourbon glaze; served with your choice of two sides
Chicken Parmigiana — 30
Lightly battered chicken baked with imported provolone, shaved parmesan, and house marinara served over fettuccine with a side of garlic bread
Fettuccine Alfredo — 24
Creamy Alfredo sauce served over fettuccine; add grilled chicken (+$10) or grilled shrimp (+$12)
AFTER 4PM ENTREES
Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
Baked Potato: butter + sour cream
Loaded Baked Potato (+$7): bacon, cheese, broccoli, butter, sour cream
Our wait staff will also happily inform you of daily specials.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices above reflect a 4% credit card processing fee which is what the processor charges. Debit cards & cash are not subject to this fee; for those, payment prices are 4% less at checkout. 18% gratuity is added to parties of 5+ & parties that request split/separate checks.
From craft cocktails to craft beers and one of the best whiskey menus in town. Have a pint—or get a flight and try several, and see why we’re one of the most award-winning breweries in the Adirondacks.
- $8 each or try a flight (4oz samples of 7 beers on tap) $17
- Beer to Go: 32oz crowlers ($14 or $18 depending on brew); various 6-packs & cases; speak to bartender or waitstaff
- Pint Glass Promo: Take a Great Adirondack Brewing Company pint glass home – $10/each or $15 with a draft
- Mug Club: Join the Mug Club – get your own mug & enjoy benefits all year long. $60 to join & start saving today!
Snoskred IPA (Imperial/Double IPA—8% ABV) — Formerly named Avalanche, this full bodied, semisweet, aggressively west coast style double IPA boasts bitter, pungent, resinous, citrusy, pineapple, melon like flavor that originates from generous additions of Topaz, Equanot, and Huell Melon hops which come together to create the perfect avalanche of hops.
Haystack Blonde (Blonde Ale—4.5% ABV) — Light, refreshing, & smooth; this American style Blonde Ale presents a crushable blend of European & American malts, which blend with a delicate presence from Columbus and Amarillo hops and a slightly dry finish.
John Brown IPA (American IPA—6.8% ABV) — John Brown, one of America’s fiercest abolitionists, came to Lake Placid in 1855 to build a community of free men. Our rebellious “East Coast meets West Coast” American IPA shows a smooth yet strong malt backbone that supports mountains of citrusy, piney flavor with juicy, dank undertones from generous additions of Cascade, Citra, Chinook, & Simcoe hops. This explosive tribute to John Brown and his fellow rebels is a go-to IPA for any classic hop lover.
Some Beach Somewhere (Mexican Lager —4% ABV) — An easy drinking pale lager made with special pilsner malt and flaked corn. The aroma is faint with a slight hint of biscuit and lemon. The flavor is crisp and clean.
What The Puck (Winter Ale—5% ABV) —Festive American spiced ale made with gingerbread spices which pours dark red to light brown. Clean flavor with strong notes of gingerbread and cinnamon.
Whiteface Stout (Stout—Foreign—7% ABV) — Our world-class, multiple-award-winning stout. Huge amounts of roasted barley and chocolate malts give this robust and hearty brew its opaque color and layered flavors of chocolate, roasted coffee, and espresso.
- 2021 New York State Craft Brewers Competition Silver Medal
- 2018 New York State Craft Brewers Competition Bronze Medal
- 2014 World Beer Cup Silver Medal
- 2010, 2012 Great American Beer Festival Silver Medal
- 2009 Great American Beer Festival Bronze Medal
- 2008 Great American Beer Festival Gold Medal
- 2008 New York State Bronze Medal
Ausable Wulff (Irish Red Ale—5% ABV) — Named after the famous fishing fly that originated in the Adirondacks, this light, toasty, malt driven Irish Red Ale is brewed with American & English malt, dosed with a touch of East Kent Goldings hops, & then fermented with a slightly fruity English ale yeast to create an easy-going brew to take out to the river.
Cherry Jubilee (Sour Ale—5% ABV) — A blend of vintage Whiteface stout and Belgian ale, flavored with real cherry and organic vanilla. Pours a light brown with aromas and flavors of cherry, vanilla with a hint of chocolate and coffee.
Red Ryeder Winter Lager (Amber Lager—5% ABV) —Pours a light amber color and the aroma is bready with a hint of nobel hops and slight spiciness. The flavor is of rye bread with faint notes of caramel and fruit with a creamy finish.
SPECIALTY COCKTAILS – $15
- If Your’e Sappy & You Know It – Bulliet Bourbon – bitters – maple syrup – garnished with a brown sugar cube & orange peel
- Honey Boo Boo – Astral Tequila – triple Sec – pear nectar – honey – fresh lime juice – optional cinnamon sugar rim
- Let the Fun Be-Gin Mule – Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin – Saranac ginger beer – apple cider – lime juice – simple syrup – garnished with a cinnamon stick
- ADK Cider – Crown Apple Whiskey – hot apple cider – cinnamon stick – garnished with an orange – sliced apples
- Apple of My Eye – Prosecco – fresh apple cider – simple syrup – cinnamon sugar rim
- Perfect Pumpkin – Ketel One Vodka – Fultons Harvest Pumpkin Pie – Kahlua – milk – graham cracker rim
- Appley Ever After – Captain Morgan spiced rum – Baileys apple pie – caramel – garnished with diced apples – whipped cream – cinnamon stick
- Twist & Stout! – Whiteface Stout, Uncle Rob’s Root Beer, and Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
- Rose — Lamberti Prosecco (Italy) $13
- Extra Dry — Lamberti Prosecco (Italy) $12
- Rose — Les Vignobles Gueissard Cote de Provence Cuvee (France); light, crisp, berry flavors $13/$44
- Riesling — Loosen (Germany); smooth and refreshing with notes of citrus and apricot $11/$38
- Sauvignon Blanc — Villa Maria (Marlborough NZ); fresh/vibrant; passion fruit, citrus $13/$43
- Pinot Grigio — Santi (Italy); fresh and smooth with hints of rose and honey $11/$35
- Chardonnay — Matchbook Arsonist (CA); rich, luscious with dense flavors of butterscotch, crème brulee, honey and pineapple $13/$44
- Chardonnay— Lime Stone Hill (South Africa); unoaked with notes of grapefruit and nuts $11/$38
- Pinot Noir — Unsorted (Central Coast, CA); smooth, lush, woodland $11/$38
- Merlot — Hahn (CA); plum, cocoa, blueberry $12/$43
- Malbec — Tilia (Argentina); spicy, soft, subtle $11/$38
- Cabernet Sauvignon — Grayson (Napa, CA); medium-bodied, bright, cherry $15/$59
- Cabernet Sauvignon — Mossback Chalk Hill (Sonoma, CA); dark chocolate, leather, cigar $13/$47
- Zinfandel — Blue Quail ( CA); dark cherry and black pepper with bright, sweet tart fruit finish $16/$55
WHISKEY & SCOTCH
- Uncle Rob’s Root Beer ($6) — Our house-brewed version of a childhood favorite. Made with pure mountain water and “Kane” sugar, our old-tyme root beer is sure to please children and adults alike.
- Fountain Drinks & Juice ($4) — Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger ale, lemonade, unsweetened tea, Mountain Blast Powerade, Orange Fanta, cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice
PLEASE NOTE: Availability may change.
Prices above reflect a 4% credit card processing fee which is what the processor charges. Debit cards & cash are not subject to this fee; for those, payment prices are 4% less at checkout. 18% gratuity is added to parties of 5+ & parties that request split/separate checks.